Emily’s Light Cystic Fibrosis Foundation was created in 2017 as an IRS registered 509(a)2 Public Charity to help students with cystic fibrosis achieve their dreams of continuing education.
Emily’s Light provides tuition scholarships for students to attend college or other institutions of higher learning, plus grants for middle- and high-school aged students to pursue enriching extracurricular activities.
Please see the schedule below for key dates and links to our annual scholarship, grant, and fundraising initiatives:
- January 31: Spring Grant application due.
- February 28: Spring Grant recipient(s) selected and notified.
- May 13: Scholarship application period opens.
- May/June: Animal adoption fair fundraiser
- July 31: Scholarship and Fall Grant applications due.
- August 17: Scholarship recipient(s) selected and notified.
- August 31: Fall Grant recipient(s) selected and notified.
- September 4: Scholarships sent directly to college tuition office.
- September/October: Monett soccer fundraiser
- December: Annual Foundation Report and Supporter’s Newsletter