Life Experience Grant
Life is the sum of one’s experiences, of every triumph, discovery, struggle and loss. Personal growth from learning and successfully applying skills in a new environment builds confidence in a way few other things in life can.
That confidence has a cascading effect on the individual’s outlook, social networks, and family. Whether its learning oil painting, the butterfly stroke, or going to Space Camp, we here at Emily’s Light want children with CF to experience more of what they care about.
The inaugural 2019 Life Experience Grant will be:
- Awarded to at least one recipient.
- Covers up to $750 in dues, fees, tuition, etc.
- Can be used for: camps, seminars, tutors, classes, gyms, museum passes, trainers, facility fees, etc.
- PLEASE apply even if your thing is not listed, that just means you are way more creative than we are 🙂
Download the grant here:
Since this grant is new, we encourage you to apply for what matters most. The only rules we are sticking to are:
- We will only consider completed applications from students diagnosed with cystic fibrosis.
- Applicants must currently attend school in grades 4 through 11.
- The grant can only pay for experiences and not things. For example, the grant can be used to pay for 3 months of guitar lessons, but cannot be used to rent or purchase a guitar.